x. Phill Feltham
Phill Feltham is a Canadian editor and writer who has more than eight years of experience in managing all stages of magazine production from editorial development to magazine layout. Additionally, he is proficient in writing and editing content for online and print platforms.
Phill’s written works has appeared in a variety of magazines including VIVA, Integrated Health Resources, Canadian Jeweller, Electricity Today, Intelligent Power Today, Electrical Source, Maximum Fitness, Mississauga Life, and Broken Pencil. Additionally, Phill has ten years of web publishing experience. His work has appeared on CanadianJeweller.com, VivaMagOnline.com, IHRMagazine.com, ElectricityToday.com, and TaiwanFun.com.
• Significant online marketing and editorial experience
• Outstanding familiarity with magazine publishing processes
• Expert knowledge of editorial guideline and media kit development
• Above par proficiency in editing copy, writing guidelines, and meeting tight deadlines
• Tremendously creative and innovative in developing vision/goals for magazine/website
• Superior editing expertise in magazine articles, features, and news
• Exceptional research, grammar, and writing abilities
• Keen interest in learning new subjects to improve job performance